The Dash is the newest model in our kick scooter line-up. Some would think that this in our "entry level" model, but there is nothing entry level about it. This foot scooter is built on top of the same frame structure and uses the same large and fast polyurethane wheels as all our other models. The deck is made from a plastic material that is available in two colors: blue and red. Don't be fooled by the plastic deck, the Dash push scooter can still support over 800lbs (363 kgs).
The platform for the Dash manual scooter shares the same dimensions as our Roma model, so it offers the same slim profile allowing the kicking foot to stroke very close to the centerline of the deck for optimal bio-mechanical efficiency. The narrow deck also makes it easy to carry in crowded subways or buses and other tight quarters such as restaurants, shops, offices, etc. It is also a great choice for packing in suitcases to take with you on vacation or a business trip. The Dash delivers the same efficient kick and the ease of carrying as the Roma model, but with a lower overall weight due to the plastic deck. The longer deck allows you to fit both feet 'goofy-style' (one foot in front of the other) unlike other adult kick scooters such as the Razor A5 Lux, Know-Ped, or Micro. If you live in a cramped city apartment, often travel in and around crowded areas, or are just looking for the most affordable way to obtain the performance of a Xootr kick scooter, the Dash is for you.
- The lightest Xootr kick scooter
- Patented steering and quick-click latch folding system
- Plastic resin deck
- Narrow deck allows for optimal kicking efficiency.
- Ultra-low resistance polyurethane tires for a super-efficient glide
- Shielded, self-lubricating bearings
- Deck (platform): Plastic resin
- Frame construction:CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum rails
- Wheels: 180 mm diameter, Ultra-low resistance polyurethane tires on die cast aluminum rims
- Bearings: Shielded, self-lubricating R8ZZ bearings
- Grips: Black conformal foam, cork and colored silicone available
- Locking mechanism: Quick-click latch
- Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel
- Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever. Additional rear brake available.
- Wheel diameter: 7.1 inches (180 mm)
- Wheelbase: 28.3 inches (720 mm)
- Overall length (deployed): 35.4 inches (900 mm)
- Folded dimensions: 31.1 inches L x 9.4 inches H x 12.6 inches W (at handlebar) (790mm L x 240mm H x 320mm W)
- Min handlebar height: 25 inches (635 mm) from the deck
- Max handlebar height: 38 inches (965 mm) from the deck, accomodating adults up to 6' 7" (201cm)
- Max deck width: 4 inches (100 mm)
- Max deck length: 24.0 inches (610 mm)
- Max rider weight: Over 800 lbs (363 kgs)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kgs)
Garantie: 1 jaar op frame.
Levertijd: 1 tot 2 werkdagen.